The AromaTouch Technique is a simple yet powerful way to provide every individual with an essential oil experience. Below is some information that I think will help explain the experience better and in more detail.
The AromaTouch Technique Oils
Each essential oil in the AromaTouch Technique was selected for its individual aromatic properties, and for their powerful aromatic properties when combined.
The AromaTouch Technique uses specific guidelines and instructions for both dosage and application that make it a safe and effective way to receive the full benefits of essential oils. The AromaTouch Technique is gentle and can be adapted to accommodate young or sensitive skin so that anyone can benefit without the worry of overwhelming the body.
The AromaTouch Technique Movements
Whether it is a hand shake or a hug, all physical touch holds different meanings. Even when sharing essential oils, there is a difference between rubbing the oils on someone’s forearm and taking the time to really affect their overall well-being through the AromaTouch Technique.
Physical touch is as important to the AromaTouch Technique as the aroma because of its amazing healing benefits.
While the main purpose of the technique is to apply the oils and provide the recipient with an essential oil experience, the AromaTouch Technique is also about connecting with another person on an emotional level. The connections developed through this technique form feelings of trust and help the recipient relax.
Different factors that we face in our daily life can have an impact on our overall well-being. When dealing with a child who needs individual care, a friend frustrated with school, a spouse with stress from work, or a teenager worn out from sporting practice, the AromaTouch Technique can help. The specific oils used in combination with human touch provide multiple benefits. No matter what situation comes, you can feel empowered knowing there will always be the AromaTouch Technique.
AromaTouch® Technique Q&A
Q. What is the AromaTouch Technique?
- The AromaTouch Technique is an essential oil application applied to the back and the feet to create a feeling of overall wellness.
- What oils are used in the AromaTouch Technique?
- In order:
- doTERRA Balance® essential oil blend
- Lavender essential oil
- Melaleuca essential oil
- doTERRA On Guard® essential oil blend
- AromaTouch® essential oil blend
- Deep Blue® essential oil blend
- Wild Orange essential oil
- Peppermint essential oil
- How long does each AromaTouch Technique session take?
- Depending on the pace taken to complete each step, an AromaTouch usually takes 45 minutes to an hour to perform.
- Do I need any special certification to perform the AromaTouch Technique?
- Anyone is capable of performing the AromaTouch Technique as a service for someone else. I am certfied in the Technique and have been since July 2018.
- How can the AromaTouch Technique be performed on a pregnant woman?
- During pregnancy, women can have a hard time lying on their stomachs as they normally would when receiving the AromaTouch Technique.
An alternative to laying on the stomach would be to choose a side to lay on. The person giving the technique will still be able to perform the technique properly with some slight adjustments in positioning.
If laying on the side will not be comfortable enough, they can choose to sit in a chair facing the back. Instead of working on the feet, the giver would perform the foot portion of the technique on the hands; however, we always recommend consulting with their physician.
- If someone is sensitive to an oil in the Aromatouch Technique, can the oil be substituted for another oil?
- Substituting an oil in the AromaTouch could cause an alteration in the aroma that is created when the eight oils are used. Instead, I will completely omit the oil that the recipient is sensitive to and continue with the AromaTouch as if I had still applied the oil.
- How often can a person receive the AromaTouch Technique?
- Each individual receiving the AromaTouch can have a different response to this technique. Since this is the case, It is suggested that an individual should only receive one AromaTouch per day.
- Should Fractionated Coconut Oil be used when performing the AromaTouch Technique? If so, how much?
- Fractionated Coconut Oil should only be applied to the skin during the AromaTouch Technique if I am seeing any irritation. I this point I will apply 3-5 drops of Fractionated Coconut Oil along the spine with the next oil step to help dilute the oils already on the skin as well as the oils that will be added.
To book yourself in for an Aromatouch Session with me, kindly fill out the contact form. Do not forget to mention the days and times you would prefer when you book.
I look forward to hearing from you soon
Your Oil Fairy